Motor Vehicle Technician
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
As a result of ongoing expansion and business development we are delighted to be in the position of recruiting positive and motivated individuals to join our team of talented technicians. If you are working currently in the motor industry or a similar associated business as a qualified technician, we have a great opportunity for you. The Agnew Group are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / express level, including 3rd year apprentices.
Remuneration and Benefits…
We will recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements. On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect to enjoy:
- Excellent working conditions.
- Opportunity of flexible working patterns.
- Full manufacturer technical training, development and support.
- Unrivalled career opportunities and progression.
- Working with some of the World’s leading car brands.
- Being part of a team with common and well communicated goals.
- Workshops which are equipped with the most up to date diagnostic facilities.
- Manufacturer Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- Additional benefits include – a cycle to work scheme, up to 20% off high street retailers and privilege rates for hotels and leisure activities.
- 30 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To take advantage of this offer simply contact us on 02890 385888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you promptly to arrange for you to speak with one of our Aftersales managers and invite you to see around our ‘State of the art’ workshops.Or alternatively to apply for one of these exceptional opportunities simply send us your CV or click on the apply button below. We look forward to meeting with you.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 16th August 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunity employer