Motor Vehicle Technician
T: 02890 385 888
To support our growth, the Agnew Group are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Service level, including 3rd year apprentices.
- Service / Maintenance Technicians up to £28,400 OTE
- Diagnostic Technicians up to £34,500 OTE
- Master Technicians up to £40,500 OTE
All positions are dependent on experience and qualification, and include strong basic salaries, achievable bonus, with the further opportunity of increased overtime rates of pay.
On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect:
- Opportunity to work flexible working patterns including earlier or later start and finish times
- Part time working hours available – with shifts that fit around your existing personal commitments
- Options to work late evening shifts
- Full manufacturer technical training and development, with salary improvement linked to successful completion of each level.
- Excellent, well-maintained workshops and clean environments.
- Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- 33 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement, increasing with your length of service.
- Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
- Life Assurance equivalent to one year's salary
To register your interest simply:
Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit of our facility with a team member.
Click on the apply button below.
Email your CV or contact details to email@example.com
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Thursday 14th July 2022.