Motor Vehicle Technician
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Following a recent review, we have enhanced our rates of pay for Technicians across all levels.
If you have relevant experience as a qualified technician, we have a great opportunity for you. To support our growth, the Agnew Group are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Service level, including 3rd year apprentices.
- Service / Maintenance Technicians up to £28,400 OTE
- Diagnostic Technicians up to £34,500 OTE
- Master Technicians up to £40,500 OTE
All positions are dependent on experience and qualification, and include strong basic salaries, achievable bonus, with the further opportunity of increased overtime rates of pay. Posiitons are available across Belfast and Portadown.
Reward and Benefits…
On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect:
- Opportunity to work flexible working patterns which may include 4 day, 3 day, early or late start shift patterns.
- Full manufacturer technical training and development with our manufacturer partners, with salary improvement linked to successful completion of each level.
- Excellent, well-maintained workshops and clean environments.
- Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- 30 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement, increasing with your length of service.
To register your interest simply:
Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit of our facility with a team member.
Click on the apply button below.
Email your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Sunday 31st October 2021.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunity employer