National Sales Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, sales driven individual to join our team as a National Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will possess overall responsibility for managing Regional Sales Managers within throughout India, ensuring the promotion of the Randox portfolio of products, the increase of sales and the building of customer relations. This role will be based in Mumbai.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding international company and start a career with a market leader in a growing industry. We provide a competitive salary package and training to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least a degree level qualification in a Life Science or Business related discipline (please state grade)
- Extensive sales experience, preferably in medical diagnostics
- Extensive experience managing a large team
- National Work experience
- Willingness to travel extensively both nationally and internationally
- A high level of business acumen
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- A valid driver’s licence
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand globally.
Founded in 1982, Randox is a family owned company that has created over 2,000 jobs worldwide. We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. Working for Randox you not only have the opportunity to work with our cutting edge new technologies, but you will also contribute to improving health care overall.
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories is an Equal Opportunities Employer