National Training and Accreditation Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently on the market for an experienced Training & Accreditation Support Manager who will assist in developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for Circet employees and subcontractors.
As Training & Accreditation Support Manager, you will assist with the needs of the business, assist with training and development plans and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
Responsibilities as Training & Accreditation Support Manager include:
- Assess employees’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and assist / prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement.
- Assist with individualised and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Assist and develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Assist with Implementing effective and purposeful training methods.
- Oversee the training in all key areas of site-based operations.
- Assist and research new training materials and supplies that might enhance KN Circet’s training procedures and provide value to our employees.
- Assist with on-boarding new hires and assign them to training sessions.
- Manage future training needs and create curriculum to facilitate that training.
- Search for gaps in training material or content that should be filled to ensure safety and productivity among staff members.
- Assist with resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Assist the Accreditation Manager with client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Help sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
- Communicate with team members, trainers and management to ensure all needs are met.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Help drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in the telecoms or utilities industry.
- 2+ years’ experience in training.
- Experience designing and implementing curricula preferred.
- Excellent team building, organisation and leadership skills.