Nightshift Retail Security Operative
T: 028 9442 9717
NIGHTSHIFT RETAIL SECURITY OPERATIVE
Location – Glengormley
Hours of work – 48 hours per week
Days of work – 4 out of 7
Times of work – 7pm-7am
Hourly rate – £8.91 per hour
The Centre currently has a vacancy on one of its customer service teams. We deliver what is recognised to be excellent customer service and we wish to continue to do so with “your help and support”. Whilst experience in a similar role is desirable, what is more important is a positive attitude, a customer focussed approach and a can do spirit.
The main purpose of the role include:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the centre at all times.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Security of the entire site including CCTV monitoring and patrols.
- External patrols to include the surrounding car parks.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the site.
- Issuing and monitoring of site passes.
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the site assignment instructions.
- Ensure full compliance with site policies and procedures.
- Adhering to site regulations, to include fire, health and safety and evacuations.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Current, valid SIA Licence – essential
- Current, valid SIA CCTV licence – desirable
- First Aid Certificate – desirable
- 5 year checkable background – essential
- Customer Service Training – desirable
So apply today and we look forward to meeting you.
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance