Noticing Coordinator (12 month FTC)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Noticing Coordinator to join the team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and assist in the successful administration of planned and emergency street works notices/permits.
Responsibilities as Noticing Coordinator include:
- Administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits.
- Opening and closing of streetworks notices/permits including registering reinstatement details within timescales.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff.
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Monitor notices/permits to ensure there are no overruns.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN preferable.
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- Must be a team worker.