T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet Ireland are currently recruiting for an experienced Office/ Store Caretaker for their premises in Letterkenny. The suitable candidate will be responsible for general upkeep of the building, grounds and general wellbeing of staff. Core hours will be 8am until 5pm.
Caretaker duties and responsibilities
- General cleaning and maintenance of the building
- Regular inspection the building, including heating, lighting and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
- Ability to performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Cleaning, maintaining and inspection of the ladies and gents’ toilets on twice daily basis
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
- Moving, rearranging and organising office equipment
- Organise professional maintenance services when/if required – for example plumbers, electricians.
- Store management – Using forklift to accepting & move deliveries and yard supplies
- Ensure that the store and yard is kept clean and organized
- Stock management
- Gardening and landscape duties if applicable
- Liaise with delivery personnel
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
Experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.