T: (028) 90 325 835
Bangor Sure Start requires a;
25 hours per week (Monday – Saturday)
£13.76 per hour plus mileage and pension
The Office Manager will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the Bangor Sure Start office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks which includes managing an Administrative Assistant and Temporary Data Administrator.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject e.g. Administration or Business Management
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including English Language & Mathematics
- 1 year’s supervisory / management experience in a relevant position / field
- Proficient using standard software packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of updating and maintaining spreadsheets and Databases
- Experience of data entry and data management
For more information, a full Job description and person specification, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on; Tel: (028) 90 325 835 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk or they have the option to apply online.