T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to the Director, Operations Manager will ultimately be responsible for the day to day running of the business, from allocating appropriate resources to work to maintaining the highest standards in health, safety and delivery.
- Day to day running of all operational requirements.
- Allocating appropriate resource to specific traffic management tasks/activities.
- Ensuring strict processes are maintained to the highest standard throughout the business where health & safety is priority.
- Attend & chair regular management/supervisor meetings.
- Report to directors on various KPIs in relation to company growth & performance.
- Manage all operatives annual leave requirements.
- Manage operational supply chain including goods/services obtained.
- Work closely with the Contracts Department to ensure all activities are efficiently and safely carried out within an awareness of budgets.
- Works in collaboration with our clients to ensure delivery whilst maintaining the highest of standards.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license.
- Ability to travel dependent on companies’ requirements.
- Ability to make reactive decisions at a moment’s notice.
- Strong leadership qualities, managing a team of 50+ operatives.
- Minimum 5 years + experience in the traffic management industry.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and coherently when attending meetings.
- Think critically and problem solve.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.
- Conflict management and resolution skills – Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment where client demands require a service second to none.