Operational Planning Manager
Thompson Aero Seating Limited
T: +44 (0) 28 3833 4000
Thompson Aero Seating is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio. Join our specialist support team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing capability in Northern Ireland, as we work towards achieving our goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First-Class aircraft seating products.
It’s an exciting time to join our business as we implement our 5-year growth plan and as such, we are hiring for an Operational Planning Manager to ensure the most efficient plan is developed to achieve customer demand. They will constantly strive for continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring these are identified and implemented and customer expectations are met. Pivotal role in the department in ensuring that Operational Excellence becomes the norm and the company is operating at world class level.
The successful candidate will be required to support on the following tasks:
- Plan and schedule all production activities to meet customer demand within cost.
- Prepare scenarios in a timely manner, using industry best practice.
- Management of PRR process – implementation and governance.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement methods to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide planning training to all team members and ensuring adherence to processes and system requirements.
- In depth analysis of company operating systems to provide accurate and reliable information to the team of analysts.
- Deriving unique insights from data to inform senior-level decision making.
- Troubleshooting process and planning problems.
- Continuously striving to identify and implement ways to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are always met.
In addition to an exciting progressive career with our global organisation, you can expect a lucrative salary, pension, generous 33 days holiday entitlement and continuing professional development opportunities as we continue our commitment towards investing in our staff for the future.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Production Control / Planning, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Extensive MRP experience and advanced level of MS Excel knowledge
- Previous proven experience in improving efficiencies
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure
Click "apply" or contact our HR team; firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the position.
Thompson Aero Seating reserve the right to enhance criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process. It is therefore essential that your application contains full concise information and evidence relevant to the position.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer.