Operational Technical Support
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
• Single point of contact for all IT support requirements for our back office and field-based teams.
• Work closely with the Circet Ireland programme teams to ensure crews have sufficient training and on Circet Ireland’s field force workflow management tools.
• Provide on-site IT support for crews on the field.
• Provide back-office IT support for our planning, programme, and audit teams.
• Assist with the business analysis of new IT requirements to assist with the effectiveness of the Circet Ireland Operations as is continues through its journey of growth.
• Represent Circet Ireland on regular IT development forums to ensure new IT requirements have been being prioritised with the Head of IT development in Ireland.
• Participate and provide sign-off in the user acceptance testing of new IT deployments for Circet Ireland.
• You will use your wider technical skills to provide day to day support of the Circet Ireland teams in Ireland, ranging from Microsoft office suite of products to IOS and in-filed Apple products.
• You will help with the preparation and maintaining of training manuals for users.
• You will be an integral part of the major programmes team.
• You will have responsibility of ensuring our teams are trained and confident in using Circet Ireland’s IT solutions.
• Explore and examine emerging technologies to enhance the effectiveness of the Circet Ireland IT offering.
Requirements for the IT Support Lead role are:
• Preferable but not essential HND or Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
• This role requires excellent verbal and written communications skills. You must be able to share your technical knowledge and be able to communicate with colleagues throughout Circet Ireland who will be less technically capable.
• Be willing to travel to sites throughout NI & ROI to provide IT support.
• Experience and confident with the use and support of Microsoft office tools especially Outlook, Teams and Excel.
• Good problem solving & analytical skills to logically work through IT issues.
• Familiarity of the day-to-day activities for building and installing fibre networks.
• Familiarity with the scope of common in field force workflow management tools.
• Previously working experience within an IT or Training teams.
• A passion for improving operational efficiency through IT solutions.
• Must have a valid driving license.
Benefits for the IT Support Lead role are:
• Excellent starting salary.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Access to Circet Ireland Vehicle and all necessary IT equipment to perform the role (including iPhone and iPad).
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.