Operations Centre Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Office Manager to be responsible for maintaining and developing administrative support teams.
Duties will involve supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
Responsibilities as Office Support Manager include:
- Reports directly to Head of Administration Ireland.
- Management of Admin teams across multiple contracts (ROI & international) within KN Circet.
- Mentor, coach and develop staff to realise maximum potential and productivity.
- Create reports based on business requirements (Finance, WIP reduction, KPI’s, Client Requirements, Operations reports etc).
- Main point of contact for the client relating to all back-office/administration issues.
- Manage timelines and liaise with client regarding timelines around invoicing.
- Drive compliance within the team regarding closing job packs and reducing WIP.
- Oversee staff Annual Leave/Sick Leave.
- Oversee training for new recruits to Operations office.
- Liaise with Training Department for H&S and systems training for all staff.
- Liaise with HR Department re staff supports, EAP and implementation of disciplinary process where appropriate.
- Introduce full PMR model to staff and conduct Q on Q performance reviews (documented).
- Liaise with SMT on WIP reduction, order closure and client escalations.
- Assist Head of Administration on rolling out Work Management Tool to all ROI/NI contracts.
- Manage the team with emphasis on KPI deliverables.
- Administer formal management and reporting procedures.
- Take on ad hoc projects from time to time as deemed necessary by Head of Administration.
- Liaise with clients on payment process including partial payments etc
- Implement process changes to systems to fit client requirements i.e. closing job packs, payments, reporting functions.
- Prepare weekly reports for joint review with Administration Manager.
- Analysis and commentary on all client & business reports.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Act as advisory on business/finance related matters where appropriate.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Third level qualification in a Finance and/or Business field.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office; MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise, and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
Circet are committed to ensuring we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary, and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.