Operations Support Manager – Combined Services
T: 028 9032 0070
As part of our expanding portfolio, we are recruiting for an Operations Support Manager – Combined Services to join our operations team.
As Operations Support Manager you will report directly to the Operations Manager who is responsible for all client operations encompassing catering, hospitality, cleaning, security and vending.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary private and cash plan scheme
- Training and Development
- Plus more
To communicate within the department and inter-department as necessary
- To attend meetings as necessary.
- Suggest areas of improvement and take any corrective action as required.
- Participate in company training to improve your standards of performance.
- To conduct training with team where appropriate
- To actively participate in the company appraisal.
- To ensure IMS standards are met, records are kept correctly as procedures specify.
- To ensure that storage of documentation is to company standard.
- Carry out any other reasonable request
(See job description for detail)
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Proficient in use of IT programs
- Proven track record of having worked within the catering and or cleaning industry at manager level or above.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen and experience of budget management
- Health & Safety and Food Safety experience is desirable
- Previous completion of BICS training and experience of multi contract management desirable.
This role will require enhanced Access NI