Packing Operatives (COVID)
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox currently require highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our busy Manufacturing Department on a temporary, full-time basis. These immediately available Packing Operative positions can be based at our site in Crumlin or the Randox Science Park in Antrim. The working hours for these roles are 4 days on, 4 days off – 7am-7pm/7pm-7am
Full training is provided so no previous experience is necessary.
Temporary Packing Operatives (Job Ref: 21N/OPAC)
These roles work as part of a static packing line for new COVID-19 kits. Duties include:
• Packing components for the COVID-19 kits
• Visual checking the components for quality purposes
• Good attention to detail.
• Following strict cleaning / hygiene procedures
• Strict gowning procedures must be followed
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
• Good numeric and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and team working skills
• Good time keeping skills
• Computer literacy advantageous
• Previous experience in a manufacturing / production / warehouse environment, whilst not essential, may prove advantageous.
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer