Part Time Breakfast Cook
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group require a Part Time Breakfast Cook to join our catering team with our valued client at Glanbia Cheese.
- Paid holiday (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme
- Free car-parking
- Chefs uniforms
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE