T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Temporary Payroll Officer (Job Ref: 20N/POSH)
Randox Laboratories Limited is an international company with our headquarters based in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. We are seeking to employ a Payroll Officer. The successful applicant will be involved with all aspects of day to day payroll process for our UK and International offices. This role will initially be temporary with the potential to be made permanent.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Manager include:
• Oversee accurate payment of taxes to HMRC in line with set deadlines and to be fully aware and up to date of the HMRC guidelines
• Ensure all internal and external deadlines are strictly adhered to
• Utilise payroll reports, to maximise efficiency and ensure consistency
• Collate payroll related information and ensure records are accurate and complete
• Responsible for inputting and processing of all employee information
• Issue all relevant information to tax office in line with statutory deadlines
• Ensure all databases and spreadsheets are updated and complete in support of month end processes
• Provide assistance during audits
• Ideally you will have successfully completed a computerised payroll course
• Pro-efficient on SAGE Payroll or another Payroll system
• Experience with an in-house payroll procedures and have dealt with a multi-site and high staff volume situation
• Previous experience with processing pay through BACS system
• Pro-efficient on all Microsoft packages
• Extensive experience working within payroll and the ability to process multiple payroll’s within set deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer