T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Payroll Administrator (Job Ref: 22N/PYAI)
Randox Laboratories is seeking to hire a Payroll Administrator to work at our company headquarters based in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. The successful applicant will be involved with all aspects of day-to-day payroll administration processes.
• Experienced administrator.
• Competent in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
• Ability to work in a busy environment within a team and on their own initiative, with minimal supervision.
• The ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Good numeracy, maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Maintain the upmost confidentiality.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Some knowledge of the payroll functionalities.
• Some knowledge of Mega Pay (Intelligo) systems.
• Knowledge of UK and / or ROI payroll.
• Knowledge of Autoenrollment of Pensions.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.