Pharma Services Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Pharma Services Manager – (Job Ref: 22N/PHSM)
The Precision Medicine market is growing rapidly. To meet the increasing need to test patients so that they can access the right treatments, Randox Laboratories is expanding its Biosciences division. We currently have a number of opportunities for target driven individuals to join our dynamic, growing Pharma team.
The successful applicant will manage this dynamic and growing team, with responsibility for growing our Pharma business globally. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates from the Pharma sector who may have an existing network within the sector, although this isn’t essential.
• To grow revenue for across all product and service groups sold to global pharma, biopharma and central labs/CROs.
• To implement and revise the strategy for promoting and selling our products to this global customer base.
• To manage and support of members of the Pharma team to sell to Pharma in their designated territory.
• To work closely with R&D to clearly understand our products, their market position and the benefits to Pharma in developing therapeutics and ultimately to patients.
• To work closely with Marketing to develop the product knowledge including key market messages and be in a position to deliver viable business opportunities.
• To conduct regular business trips to manage customer relationships; to develop new business relationships; and to attend international trade shows, conferences and workshops.
• To plan business trips, to capture customer and market information and to monitor team activity in market through the Randox CRM platform.
• Qualified to at least degree level in a Life Science / Business discipline.
• Experience in a commercial/business development role (A track record in sales within a science/healthcare sector is desirable)
• Experience in managing and developing people.
• Excellent leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer