Kingsbridge Healthcare Group
T: 028 9066 7878
About the Company:
The Kingsbridge Healthcare Group was founded in 2004 by Medical Directors, Dr Suresh Tharma and Mr Ashok Songra. Their vision was to create world class healthcare by putting patients at the forefront of everything they did, this was to become the company’s mission.
From the original premises at 352 Lisburn Road (where the name 3fivetwo Healthcare was taken), the Company has expanded and has since undergone a rebrand. The 3fivetwo Group is now known as the Kingsbridge Healthcare Group and consists of the following:
• Kingsbridge Private Hospital Group (Belfast, Sligo, Northwest and Letterkenny)
• Kingsbridge Training Academy
• Kingsbridge Opticians and Hearing Care
• 3fivetwo Healthcare and Cosmetech,
Our partner companies consist of H3 Health Insurance and Cransford Insurance.
At Kingsbridge Healthcare Group, we are on the lookout for talented, innovative and ambitious individuals to join our team. Our people are at the core of everything we do and are all equally committed into achieving the Company’s mission of becoming a world-class provider of healthcare solutions. Our aim is to be the preferred choice for both patients and healthcare professionals.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with yearly increments
- Pension plan
- 25 Annual Holidays (pro rata)
- 10 Public Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection