T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Phlebotomist, Londonderry – (Job Ref: 22N/PHLB)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing Randox Health team. With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a phlebotomist based at our new clinic in Londonderry.
The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients. They will also be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
• You will ensure that customers have an excellent experience while in the clinic.
• Taking blood samples from both private and corporate clients, ensuring they feel comfortable at all times.
• You may be required to travel to other sites to take samples, this may require over-night stays.
• Phlebotomy certificate of competence.
• One years’ experience of blood draws.
• Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Committed and flexible.
• Willingness to travel.
• Team player.
• Valid driving licence.
• Experience in private healthcare.
• Efficient with all Microsoft packages.
About Randox Health:
Randox Health is a unique collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As global specialists in clinical diagnostics, Randox Health offers direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomics, and genomics measurements. This fusion of scientific intelligence and clinical acumen enables earlier diagnosis and treatment of current health problems, potential prevention of future health problems and allows individuals to take control of their health and improve their overall wellbeing.
Tailored to the needs of each person, results are discussed; treatment and lifestyle options explored, and continued care provided. Delivered directly to the public in a private setting to allow individuals to avail of biomarker blood testing to track and improve their wellbeing.
Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.