T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Phlebotomist/Trainer – (Job Ref: 22/PHTR)
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing Randox Health team. With the expansion of the Randox Health team we are currently looking to recruit a phlebotomist trainer based at Randox Health Liverpool Clinic.
The successful applicant will join a multi-disciplinary team and play an active role in providing an exceptional service to clients, by ensuring all staff are trained to a high standard. The successful candidate must be flexible and interested in travel as they will travel to all Randox Health Clinics to conduct training.
• You will ensure that customers have an excellent experience while in the clinic.
• Ensure all clinic staff are trained and assessed as competent according to training plans.
• Taking blood samples from both private and corporate clients, ensuring they feel comfortable at all times.
• Travel is required.
• Phlebotomy certificate of competence.
• One years’ experience of blood draws.
• Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Committed and flexible.
• Willingness to travel.
• Team player.
• Valid driving licence.
• Efficient with all Microsoft packages.
About Randox Health:
Randox Health is a unique collaboration of scientific innovation and medical application, specialising in personalised and preventive health programmes. As global specialists in clinical diagnostics, Randox Health offers direct access to a portfolio of hundreds of biomarker tests, proteomics, and genomics measurements. This fusion of scientific intelligence and clinical acumen enables earlier diagnosis and treatment of current health problems, potential prevention of future health problems and allows individuals to take control of their health and improve their overall wellbeing.
Tailored to the needs of each person, results are discussed; treatment and lifestyle options explored, and continued care provided. Delivered directly to the public in a private setting to allow individuals to avail of biomarker blood testing to track and improve their wellbeing.
Randox Health is an Equal Opportunities Employer.