Plant & Transport Administrator
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet UK are currently recruiting for a Transport & Plant Administrator to help run our Transport and Plant efficiently, safely and according to safety guidelines within governing and company polices.
Transport & Plant Administrator responsibilities include supporting all Transport and Plant procedures in line with company process, from coordinating servicing of vehicles and equipment to keeping all Documentation / Certification up to date.
To be successful in this role you should be well-organised, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and understand the importance and fulfilment of all safety issue and compliance associated with Transport and Plant.
Responsibilities as Plat & Transport Administrator include:
- Efficient day to day administration of Transport and Plant activities.
- Reporting within scheduled timescales.
- Supporting Transport and Plant department with efficient time management.
- Ensuring all Servicing/Maintenance is arranged and updated.
- Compiling data for prompt and timely scheduled reporting.
- Report’s sent as per reporting schedules.
- Coordinate new start drivers for Induction, with relevant documentation sent by email before driver employment commences.
- Scheduled PMI’s, Loler and calibrations are done on time and recorded accordingly.
- Maintain updated records for Transport and Plant departments.
- Maintain licence check database and ensure all drivers are logged and compliant.
- Provide support to the Transport and Plant departments to cover, Sick Leave, Annual Leave.
- Support collection, reporting and compiling data for annual accreditations.
- Moving vehicles and equipment when required.
- Attend meetings if required and minute meeting points.
- Additional tasks where required that may be essential to the role.
- Support other department request to Transport and Plant that fall within remit.
- Invoicing and submitting within agreed timescales.
- Updating and maintaining Telematics system where required.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Must have a full UK Driving License (less than 6 points).
- Experience with Transport and Plant Administration.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to “think on feet” as the role can be very reactive.
- Experience within, Telecommunications, Rail and power preferred but not essential.