Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
H&J Martin Ltd (part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group) is now recruiting for a Plumber.
Company: H&J Martin Limited
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Central Scotland – Livingston
H&J Martin Limited are a Fit Out and Asset Management company operating throughout the UK and Ireland. As part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group our mission is to provide Construction, Fit Out and Asset Management solutions in an environment where people feel safe, secure and valued.
H&J Martin are currently seeking to add an experienced plumber(s) to our hard working and dedicated team in Scotland. H&J Martin currently carry out multi-trade property reinstatements including Kitchen and Bathroom upgrades for Local Authorities and Housing Associations alongside reactive and pre planned maintenance works for our commercial clients.
What you’ll do
- Managing workload
- Health and Safety Awareness at all times before during and after works have been completed.
- MRSA (Carrying out Method Statement & Risk assessments on planned, remedial and project works)
- Assessing works and providing reports, quotations and remedial recommendations with costs after the completion of tasks or works
What you'll bring
- Time served Plumber with commercial, industrial experience.
- Significant relevant experience in similar role, with a proven track record and experience
- Significant relevant experience of using power hand tools to carry out functions of the role
- Have and maintain a full valid driving licence
- Have a proven ability to use mobile technology and be good with paperwork
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Have an understanding of electrical skills including controls systems
- Legionella awareness and qualification
- Experience in boiler servicing
- Knowledge of steam systems.
- Qualified to work on commercial/industrial & domestic gas systems
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and complete service call-out documentation.
- To have the ability to work creatively and innovatively dealing with core issues with customers.
- To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers and outside bodies.
- To be able to display initiative and to have strong attention to detail.
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to deliver/succeed.
- To have good organisational and time management skills.
- To be computer literate.
How we'll reward you
Our Core Benefits include:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Performance Incentive Scheme
- Company Van
At Lagan Specialist Contracting Group, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we'll work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible.Please be advised that H&J Martin will seek an Access NI Disclosure for this position, which will be used in the decision-making process
We wish you every success in your application.
The closing date for completed applications is Thursday 29th February 2024 at 12noon.
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER