T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Now recruiting for our 12- month Graduate Programme launching in September 2022 across our various office regions in Ireland and the UK! We are currently looking for graduates who are eager to learn on the job, put their skills to the test and are driven to succeed. Candidates who are motivated, ambitious and hardworking will gain invaluable experience while learning transferable skills that will enable them to grow personally and professionally throughout their time with Circet. In line with our 2022/2023 Graduate Programme, we are seeking a graduate to join our PMO team in East Kilbride, Scotland. As a graduate, you will be a dedicated member of the Project team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs. Responsibilities as PMO Graduate include:
• Assisting coordination for large buildouts and infrastructure refreshes.
• Interfacing with Project Manager and customer representatives.
• Initiate and monitor scheduling of completion dates.
• Continually update database to track jobs.
• Resolve customer concerns where applicable.
• Other duties as assigned. Skills & Experience required:
• One-year proven experience in an admin role.
• Proven experience of working within a full project life cycle.
• A basic understanding of project governance and control.
• The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
• Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
• Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
• High attention to detail.
• Customer services skills.
• Technical knowledge, or basic telecom experience advantageous.
• Exceptional ability to analyse data and utilise it to make sound business decision