T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Product Specialist – Quality Controls (22N/KYLE)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s HQ team in the position of Product Specialist for QC and Reagents. This pivotal role, based in our HQ in Northern Ireland, will involve working closely with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Internal Quality Control (IQC) and Reagent products.
Reporting to the Global Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be accountable for the growth of Acusera Controls and 24:7 Acusera software and, as such, will have a sales target.
- Focus on increasing market share, promotion and identifying key contacts in the region at clinical laboratories for all products with a key focus on new products.
- Responsible for supporting sales representatives in generating new leads and contacts in the region as well as developing a good understanding of the main set-ups amongst end users.
- Assist in staff and distributor training.
- Responsible for providing excellent specialist customer support.
- Perform demonstrations of key products such as Acusera 24.7 to end users.
- Assist in providing market research and product and competitor updates to sales representatives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- Drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic about keeping in regular contact with customers and building new relationships with new contacts.
- Previous sales or laboratory experience.
- As understanding of laboratory processes.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.