Product Specialist – Clinical / Molecular, India, Bangalore
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Product Specialist – Clinical / Molecular, Bangalore, India (22I/PSCM)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s international team in the position of Clinical / Molecular Product Specialist. This pivotal role, based in Bangalore, India, will involve working close with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Randox range of molecular products.
• Contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by the promotion of clinical chemistry/molecular controls and Randox Biochip platforms – in particular Vivalytic and Randox Discovery
• New business and customer development
• Identify and win new sites where Acusera/RIQAS and QCMD/Qnostics can be sold and Vivalytic/Discovery can be placed
• Direct selling and distributer management
• Work across the south and west of India, engaging with our sales teams – in market and remotely, to close and secure new and sustainable clinical chemistry/molecular business
• Qualified to degree level in a life science
• Willingness to travel extensively throughout India
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• High degree of self-motivation
• Experience in clinical chemistry/molecular testing and familiarity with microbiology/molecular lab work flows
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills relating to problem solving
• Excellent inter-personal skills, the ability to work alongside others to achieve a common goal – sales
• The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise working procedures
• At least 2:1 degree classification
• A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management, ideally within the healthcare sector
• Advanced customer research skills
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.