Product Specialist – Molecular
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company in the position of Product Specialist. This pivotal role, based from Headquarters near Crumlin, will involve working close with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Randox range of molecular products.
Reporting to the Global Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be accountable for the growth of molecular products in Ireland and, as such, will have a sales target.
- Focus on significantly growing our molecular market share – including Qnostics, QCMD, Discovery and Investigator
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in generating and converting sales opportunities
- Responsible for providing excellent specialist customer support
- Responsible for forecasting of products
- Conduct customer seminars, presentations and demos throughout the designated region
- Frequent travel throughout the designated region to conduct visits with the sales team to ensure the sales target is met
- Staff training and in field visits to customers
- Fluency in English (reading and writing essential).
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding and background in Science
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- A University diploma or degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or IT related discipline.
- Desirable – a background in molecular diagnostics
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communications
- A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer