Product Specialist – Quality Control
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Product Specialist – Quality Controls (21N/QCPS)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s HQ team in the position of Product Specialist- QC. This pivotal role, based from HQ in Northern Ireland or from home in Republic of Ireland, will involve working closely with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Internal Quality Control (IQC) products.
Reporting to the Global Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be accountable for the growth of Acusera Controls and 24:7 Acusera software and, as such, will have a sales target.
• Responsible for the sales performance of Acusera controls, 24:7 and RIQAS software
• Developing new business and customers
• Maximising sales with existing customers
• Staff training to increase their product knowledge and in-field visits to customers
• Conduct customer seminars, presentations and road shows
• Frequent travel to conduct visits with the sales team to ensure the sales target is met
• Experience in QC testing and lab work- flows
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical and problem -solving skills
• The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications
• High level of self-motivation
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
• A valid driving licence
• Fluency in English
• At least a 2:1 degree classification with a scientific background preferred
• A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management, ideally within the healthcare sector
• Advanced customer research skills
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.