Product Specialist, Reagents and QC
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Product Specialist – Reagents and QC (Job Ref: 22N/RQPS)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s HQ team in the position of Product Specialist for Reagents and QC. This pivotal role, based in our HQ in Crumlin, Northern Ireland, will involve working closely with the sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote Reagent products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying and exploiting our market specific competitive advantages to increase the sales and promotion of Randox Niche Reagents. Skills in direct sales and strong distributor management will be essential, as well as the candidate’s ability to work across both office and distributor markets, engaging and challenging our sales teams – in market and remotely to close and secure new business.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking, global company which will offer the successful applicant job security and genuine opportunities to enhance their career.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Qualified to degree level in life science or business discipline.
• Distinct self-motivation as well as a proactive, structured, and result orientated work style.
• Willingness to travel across the UK and international markets
• Ability to identify new business opportunities.
• Strong analytical skills, relating to problem solving and sales analysis.
• A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management, ideally within the following industries: Diagnostics, Hospital Laboratories, Multinational Healthcare company (pharma, medical devices).
• Advanced customer research skills.
• Experience of data analytics relating to sales functions.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this.