Production Operative – Boning Hall
We require Boning Hall Operatives for our client, Cranswick in Cullybackey.
Working at Cranswick means you’ll be part of one of the largest food producers in the UK. Cranswick pride themselves on the development of their people. Not only progressing up the career ladder, but also making sure they get the skills and experience in different roles and responsibilities to allow them to nurture their strengths. As well as seeing what they enjoy.
If you are passionate about food, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we would love to hear from you!
Pay Rate: £10.92 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime Rate: £16.38 Per Hour +Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am – 2:30pm
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Job Criteria: No Experience Required – Full Training will be provided
– Immediate start
– Permanent roles
– Competitive salary
– 29 days paid holiday
– Monday – Friday work pattern
– Overtime available
– Refer a Friend scheme
– High street discounts
– Free On-site parking
– Discounted staff sales
– Ongoing training & career progression
– Long service & recognition awards
– Company Life Insurance
– Quarterly attendance draw
– Company share save scheme
– Working on production line, using knife
– Remove primal cuts from carcass, following the correct cutting lines and seams for the station you are operating
– Ensure any bones being removed are to the required customer specification and ensure yields are achieved.
– Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines to ensure product quality and safety
– Maintain a clean and organized work area
– Adhere to all company policies and procedures
This Production Operator position is in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland.
All candidates interested in this position, please send CV to Andreea.email@example.com
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask to speak to Andreea.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER