T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Production Operator (Job Ref: 21N/JGTM)
Randox Laboratories has an opportunity for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work within our Manufacturing Department in Antrim as a Production Operative.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Assembly and testing of modules and final builds of designated new and refurb analysers.
• Use of testing software to verify correct manufacture and operation of PCB’s and electrical kits.
• Providing feedback to the Engineering Department on issues relating to manufacturability of engineering products.
• Follow manufacturing procedures and production assembly drawings.
• Assist in trouble-shooting technical problems that arise in the manufacturing process.
• Identifying and implementing ways of improving manufacturing efficiency.
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health and Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
Qualifications and experience:
• Accurate record keeping.
• Good teamwork and communication skills.
• Be qualified to at least 2nd level education in a manufacturing/engineering related subject or have relative experience within a production/manufacturing environment.
• Computer literate.
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer