Production Supervisors (x2)
Secondary Production Supervisors (x2)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Rotational Shift)
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB6618
(Please note if you have applied for this position within the past 6 months, we will be unable to accept your application at this time – Reference codes included are HRJOB: 6093, 6618, 6240, 6265 & 6528)
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry.
Working as part of the Secondary Production team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the supervision of personnel within the Production area, ensuring that product is produced in accordance with the relevant SOPs. The post holder will be required to promote continuous improvement whilst ensuring there is adherence to cGMP, Almac SOPs and Policies.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
Check out this short video clip for a real feel of a typical day in the life of a Production Supervisor in Clinical Services and to hear what a few of our current staff have to say about their experiences working with Almac: https://vimeo.com/332621405/206eeeb45a
One of the roles will be 40 hours per week based on a rotational shift pattern of:
- Week 1 : Monday – Friday 07:30 – 15:30
- Week 2: Monday – Friday 15:30 – 23:30
with 30 minutes flexibility on start and finishing times either side of the core shift.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) – we are also accepting applications from students graduating in Summer 2021
– OR –
- Significant relevant supervisory experience
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
- Previous experience within a clinical or regulated environment
- Previous experience within a Team Leader role (to include the supervision of personnel and the allocation of work)
• 34 days annual leave allowance
• Annual Bonus
• Competitive salary
• Critical illness policy
• Death in service benefit
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Enhanced pension contribution
• Family friendly flexible working
• Free car parking
• Marriage leave
• Occupational sick pay
• Westfield health benefit
• Plus more!
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online via the ‘Careers’ section on the Almac website – www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 22 June 2021 at 17:00