T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
- Overall supervision of all areas of manufacturing for new dedicated Biochip product lines.
- Liaising with R&D on the many stages of design transfer of new products into manufacturing.
- Monitoring stock availability and coordinating orders and delivery dates for raw materials with purchasing.
- Use of SAGE stock control systems for inventory review, work order processing, product release etc.
- Organisation and scheduling of different stages of manufacturing with multiple production areas and the planning department.
- Review and creation of Standard Operating Procedures, Bill of Materials, Work Instructions, QC Test Instructions.
- Coordinating QC stages with manufacture and release of product to deadlines.
- Accurate completion and review of manufacturing and QC records.
- Review and staff and equipment requirements for each stage of manufacture.
- Development of product specific production areas and equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to forward plan and thinking.
- Qualified to at least degree level in a science subject or have relative experience in manufacturing environment.
- Have previously worked in a manufacturing or quality control role.