Project Manager – Almac Clinical Technologies
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Project Managers are responsible for the overall delivery of Interactive Response Technology (IRT) projects for both the initial build and maintenance phases. As a Project Manager in Clinical Technologies, you will have core responsibilities for budget, timelines, scope, quality and risk management, but also get involved in trouble-shooting, process improvement and department level training and improvement initiatives. We offer real job diversity- no two days are ever the same!
Whilst previous experience in the IT or pharmaceutical sector is welcomed, it is not necessary. We recognise that we work in a very unique market, so we offer a supportive on-the-job training and mentoring structure that is designed to help you hone your project management skills to deliver in our industry.
To find out more visit: https://www.almacgroup.com/careers/ct-project-management-careers/
Starting salaries in the range of £28k-£35k based on relevant experience.
Please note at this time we are inviting applications for current vacancies and also to create a talent pool for future opportunities. We are unable to consider applications from candidates who have previously applied for this position within the last 6 months.
- GCSE Grades A-C (or equivelent level qualifications) in Maths & English Language
- 2 A levels Grade A-E (or equivelent level qualifications) OR Significant relevant experience working in Clinical Technologies may be considered in lieu of A level qualifications
- Significant experience managing project scope (feasibility, timelines and budget) for multiple projects simultaneously preferably using a recognised framework or methodology (e.g. SDLC, Agile, PRINCE2, PMP etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in gathering and interpreting technical or complex client requirements including the ability to be detail-oriented with an emphasis on accuracy and delivery of high quality projects
- Demonstrable Experience in managing client expectations and relationships
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Occupational sick pay
- Critical illness policy
- On site physiotherapist
- Death in service benefit
- Perks discount scheme
- Westfield health benefit
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing date: 26th February 2021 at 17.00 hours