T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently on the market for an experienced Project Manager to join our Rail Division.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your role as Project Manager is to manage the delivery of specific Project work and the resources involved in the project. This includes pro-actively liaising with both the delivery teams and direct with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Provide direction to your project team – inclusive of sub-contractors.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements.
- Take ownership of the commercial aspects of the contract / project and ensure the project does not go into financial breach.
- Management of Engineering, Construction and Commercial aspects of the project.
- Ensuring the client requirements and procedures are and being followed correctly.
- Delivery of the project safely.
- Projects environmental performance.
- Achieve client satisfaction.
- Client liaison.
- Control and management of all claims and variations.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree Qualified or similar.
- IOSHH / NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of all HSEQ regulations.
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Relevant or similar experience within the Rail sector.