Project Manager R100
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are currently on the market for an experienced Project Manager with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your role as Project Manager is to lead all production and associated functions of the Network Build on and off site. This includes pro-actively liaising with both the delivery teams and direct with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Provide direction to your project team – inclusive of sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislations.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements.
- Take ownership of the commercial aspects of the contract / project and ensure the project does not go into financial breach.
- Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- IOSHH / NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of all HSEQ regulations.
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Relevant or similar experience within the Telecoms sector.