Proposals Team Leader
Proposals Team Leader
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6243/2
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Location: Craigavon or Charnwood
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Business Development team based in our Global Headquarters in Craigavon or our Charnwood campus in Loughborough, the successful candidate will be responsible for governing a high level of accuracy and quality with regards to the costing and scope within proposals for new and existing business written by their direct reports. Key to the role will be the ability to train and manage direct reports to promote high levels of communication and job specific knowledge within the team, ensuring proposals are submitted to a high standard, on time and in full.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science or Business-related discipline, OR previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following disciplines within a development or commercially driven Pharmaceutical CDMO environment;
- Business Development or Support
- Client/Project Management
- Quality (inc. Analytical
- Manufacturing and/or Packaging
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in one or more of the following; Experience in scoping, costing, writing business proposals
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- The successful candidate can work from our HQ in Craigavon or our Charnwood campus in Loughborough
Family friendly flexible working
Employee recognition programme
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Westfield healthcare benefit
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th May 2021 at 1700 hours