T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Quality Control Analyst (Job Ref: 20N/QCBA)
We require highly motivated and enthusiastic analyst to work within our Clinical Chemistry and Immunology department. This position will be based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland.
• Operation, calibration and basic maintenance of Evidence family of analysers and other analytical instrumentation
• Preparation of materials and testing pf Biochip Array specific QC analytical procedures according to product specific Instructions for Use
• Processing of data and analysis of component results in adherence with product specific criteria
• Accurate completion and maintenance of quality control records
• Troubleshooting of day to day quality issues
• Alerting Quality Control Team Leader/Supervisor of any problems in the QC of products and analysers
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Organised with a good eye for detail.
• Ability to follow instruction.
• Excellent communication skills (Both written and oral).
• Possess initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Flexible with working hours.
• Analytical experience would be beneficial.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer