T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We require highly a motivated and enthusiastic Science graduate to work in the Quality Control (QC) laboratory testing our Serum products. We are open to receiving applications from graduate level to those with extensive experience across a variety of fields. The position will be based at our Manufacturing site near Crumlin. These QC Analyst positions will work core hours 8.40am-5.20pm.
• Performing various analytical procedures to ensure products meet specification.
• Following quality control procedures.
• The operation of various automated clinical chemistry analysers to generate reliable analytical data.
• Accurate maintenance of quality control records.
• The monitoring of vial-to-vial precision and serum stability testing.
• Value assignment of manufactured serum products.
• Analysis of external quality assessment samples.
• The preparation of and processing of analytical data for the production of serum value sheets.
• The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
• Qualified to at least degree standard (2:1 minimum) Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical experience.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer