QC Product Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
QC Product Specialist – Australia – (23I/ANZZ)
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s International Team in the position of QC Product Specialist. This pivotal role, based in Australia, will involve working close with the Clinical Sales team, distribution partners and customers to promote the Randox range of quality control products across the ANZ region.
- The ability to present presentations on Quality Control and Quality Assurance techniques, and ideally have prior experience in these fields.
- Assist with sales and marketing activities for Randox products across the ANZ region.
- Participating in and assisting the organisation of life science educational events including webinars, seminars, roadshows etc.
- To assist with sales team and customer training requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships and to support the sales team in identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Conducting in-depth market research, analysis, and reports.
- Daily use of CRM systems to capture customer and market information.
- Attendance at trade shows and exhibitions as required.
- Pro-active approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market.
- Qualified to a degree level in a life science discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Willingness to travel throughout Australia & New Zealand.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Possess a full driving license.
- Aptitude to eb able to present laboratories on quality assurance concepts.
- Previous experience working to targets and KPI’s
- Previous industry experience, especially in relation to laboratory / IVD products and the ANZ market.
- Experience of working within a medical biochemistry laboratory will be highly regarded.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.