Quality Assurance Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Quality Assurance Manager – (Job Ref: 21N/MGQA)
We require an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Manager to lead the Quality Assurance Department based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for quality assurance across the business. The Manager will lead a team to ensure proactive measures are taken to ensure full compliance with all ISO accreditations and risk mitigation across the business.
• Day to day management of QA/Regulatory Compliance at Randox
• To take a pro-active approach to assuring quality throughout all company processes with an active role in risk mitigation
• Establish Quality Initiatives based on the Quality Objectives with a view to improving quality
• Manage internal audit schedule; this includes performing internal audits, reporting results
• Participation in Regulatory, Third Party and Customer inspections and completion of follow up activities
• Management of non-conformance with responsibility for implementing corrective and preventative action
• Responsibility for document control team & their update of the quality management system and maintenance of all Quality records
• Educated to degree level in a Science related discipline or relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience of ISO17025 & ISO 15189
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate information in a concise manner
• Excellent leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation
• Ability to work methodically and reliably under pressure
• Flexible approach and willingness to work outside hours when required.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous staff management experience
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer