Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Officer
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6103
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & external candidates (Secondment opportunity may be considered for internal applicants)
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe, across the US and in Asia.
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Quality Assurance team within the Pharma Services Business unit, the post holder will assess and improve the Almac Pharma Services Quality System and contribute to GMP Compliance and Quality of pharmaceutical products.
Quality Assurance officers monitor and review all Pharma Services manufacturing, quality control, analytical support, stores & distribution, product development, and engineering operations to assess ongoing GMP compliance and Quality of manufactured and released pharmaceutical products
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
We are currently recruiting for both permanent and fixed term positions.
**Please note this is a re-advertisement, if you have applied for a Quality Assurance Officer post within the past 6 months, there is no need to re-apply**
- Degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science or closely related field OR Significant experience working within the Pharmaceutical Industry along with demonstrable knowledge may be considered as sufficient to meet educational requirements for this role.
- Significant experience working within an established Quality System (e.g. GMP, ISO)
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of the regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical products, including familiarity with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice, Pharmaceutical Quality Systems, Quality Risk Management and Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycles
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Previous experience in writing and producing detailed reports
- Direct experience in the manufacture and / or packaging of solid oral dosage products
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield Life healthcare benefit
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Monday 25th January 2021 at 1700 hours