Quality Control Analyst – Night Shift
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Quality Control Analyst – Night Shift (Job Ref: 22N/QCNS)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic analyst to work within our Clinical Chemistry Quality Control (QC) team as Quality Control Analyst.
This role will be based at our Crumlin Site 4 location in County Antrim. The shift pattern will be 5pm-5am.
• Test Clinical Chemistry and Immunology products, ensuring they conform to testing specifications
• Complete relevant paperwork related to testing carried out
• Trouble shoot internal and external queries
• Operate, maintain and calibrate automated analysers and general equipment used in the lab
• General upkeep of lab and storage areas
• Qualified to degree level in a Science degree
• Be organised, have a good eye for detail and the ability to complete paperwork accurately
• Work well as part of a team as well as alone
• Computer skills
• Be able to prioritise and organise their time well to meet targets
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly
• Be flexible with working hours
• Previous experience working in a lab environment
• Knowledge of following and developing SOPs.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand globally.
Founded in 1982, Randox is a family owned company that has created over 1000 jobs worldwide. We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. Working for Randox will not only provide you with the opportunity to work with our cutting-edge new technologies, but you will also contribute to improving health care overall.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer