T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Quality Coordinator 21N/AMQC
Randox requires a highly motivated, independent and proactive Quality Coordinator to join our innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential. the quality coordinator will provide day-to-day quality support for the laboratory, anticipate needs and issues and will take action accordingly.
This position will be based within our Laboratory in Randox Science Park, Co. Antrim.
• Assist in the management of Non-Confirming work identified within the RCLS Testing Labs, Mobile Labs Cubes and PODS in NI and
• Act as chair for the quality discussion in the bi-weekly Management meeting held at Randox Health NI. This will include updating progress on any live CAPA plans and overdue NCP’s in the RESPOND database and ensuring that NCP’s are managed in line with expected and documented timelines
• Ensure that NCPs in the RESPOND database are progressed in line with documented procedure
• Assist in the management of Internal Audits by progressing CAPA Plans in accordance with documented procedure
• Report to the Randox Health Quality Manager on the CAPA Plan and the NCP Progress, and milestone achievement to CAPA Plans and NCPs on a weekly basis
• To assist in the writing of new Standard Operation Procedure and Work Instructions within the Department
• Monitor clinical documentation to ensure compliance with the quality regulatory requirements, in particular ISO17025, ISO15189 and CQC.
The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Highly motivated, independent and proactive; anticipates needs and issues and takes action accordingly
• Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member of a cross-functional team to accomplish time- driven goals
• Willingness to work flexibly
• High attention to detail
• Qualified to at least degree standard with a 2:1 grade or above in the following: Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
• Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities.
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Excel to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database
• Project Management skills
• Experience in a hospital/private clinic setting
• Experience in Quality Managements Systems i.e. ISO9001/ISO17025/ISO15189/CAP
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and more
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employe