T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
R&D Scientist – (Job Ref: 22N/RSCI)
Randox Laboratories Ltd. are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our R&D Team. The successful candidates will assist the Clinical Chemistry team in a variety of different responsibilities including the maintenance and operation of clinical chemistry analysers, evaluation of raw materials, and the continual improvement and assessment of existing products.
- The meeting of targets on established R&D projects.
- The familiarisation of current methods and technologies for a given project.
- The detailed completion of reports demonstrating rigorous analysis of results.
- Generation and upkeep of Design and Development Plans, Risk Management activities, and Design Specifications.
- Transfer of the product to manufacturing in accordance with company procedures.
- The operation and routing maintenance of various types of departmental equipment and analytical instruments.
- BSc in a relevant Biomedical or Life Science subject (Minimum 2:1).
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in analysis and documentation of large datasets.
- Relevant laboratory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer software, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.