T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Receptionist/Administrator- (Job Ref: 21N/RAHQ)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist/Administrator with exceptional communication and organisational skills, to be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
Professionalism will be key in this role with the successful applicant acting as the first point of contact for clients and will be instrumental in delivering an excellent customer service. The role will also involve the diary management of all meeting rooms, handling incoming calls, the administrative management of the time management system, welcoming visitors and providing administrative support.
This will be a fast-paced position which will offer the successful applicant excellent experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in a similar role
• Professional telephone etiquette and manner
• Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Operating a switchboard
• Experience with the administration of a time management system
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer