Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
As Receptionist/Cashier, you will deliver a high-quality reception service to customers in the centre.
Directorate: Initially, Community & Wellbeing, however may be required to work in any Directorate in the Council
Section: Initially, Leisure & Amenities, however may be required to work in any Departments of the Council
Location: Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Centre
- This is a permanent part- time post working 21.15 hours per week
- The hours of work will be on a set working pattern which will include weekends, evenings and public holidays. Please see attached Working Pattern for further details.
- Assessment testing may form part of the selection process.
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted candidates.