T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
This role is the friendly greeting and dealing with all customers and visitors promptly, efficiently and professionally upon entrance to the showroom or phoning into the switchboard. To quickly understand customer’s requirements and introduce them to the appropriate member of staff/ management.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 1 years’ experience dealing directly with customers in a premier Retail, Restaurant or Hotel environment.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with minimum grade C in Maths and English
- Be a confident, well presented individual who possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Barista trained would be an advantage
- Flexible in regard to working hours / days of the week as needed for holiday cover.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 2nd August 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer