T: 028 9032 0070
We are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Co-Ordinator to join our dynamic and busy HR Team.
You will be working for one of the leading names in the Facilities and Catering industry, the company have enjoyed significant success due to their fantastic service offering. Established over 30 years we have continued to expand and have won multiple market-leading campaigns in the last 12 months, despite the pandemic.
Full Time permanent
- To work in partnership with all recruiting managers taking lead responsibility for the day-to-day recruitment and administration of both new and replacement roles, supporting recruiting managers to attract and select the right person for every role.
(See Job Description for more details)
- Demonstrable experience and ability to run high volume recruitment admin and coordination, with the candidate and hiring manager experience front of mind.
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Have a positive and productive attitude
- Grade A-C in English and Maths
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Office Hours Mon – Fri flexible and hybrid working platform
- No weekends
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary Healthcare
- Development opportunities
- Plus, much more
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE