Reinstating Operatives x3
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Reinstating Operative will be responsible for completing all paperwork relevant to the safe working practices of the vehicles & plant being used.
All tasks shall be carried out whilst ensuring use of safe working practices in order to keep yourself, others & property safe from danger.
Other duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Working as part of the team to ensure safe collection and delivery of all materials required for the job.
· Work in accordance with the Highway code when using company vehicles or working on public property.
· Reporting to the site supervisor or chargehand any instances of damage to property which may occur during the work duties.
· Ensure worksites are left tidy with all materials being removed from site and returned to suitable skips within the depot.
· Assist storekeeper in ensuring all materials removed or returned to the depot are suitably recorded using correct job numbers.
· Assist storekeeper in keeping depot tidy and safe to work in.
· Working on general drain-works operations.
· Laying datmac/HRA.
· Experience pulling plant trailer
· CSR required
· CPC required
· Flexible working required
· Reinstating /tarmac experience
· HGV Class 1 driver/labourer
· Street works / SLG card
· Experience working in 3-man gang / crew
· Utility /quarry knowledge