Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Replenisher | Full time, Permanent | Mallusk, Northern Ireland
Reporting direct to the Merchandiser, the Replenishment role is pivotal to the department success, effectively planning stock intake to optimise stock and availability to support achieving, or exceeding, sales forecasts.
The Replenisher must have a good understanding of the supply base and manage placement of GFR purchase orders, and inbound stocks. Customer product availability is paramount, and a good understanding and management of the product sales forecasts is essential.
- Product availability – effectively optimising stock in line with Merchandiser targets
- Key Line Forecasts – weekly management and reviews with the Merchandiser
- Supplier delivery accuracy – working closely with the supply base, improving efficiencies and proactively vocalising concerns – eliminating non-conformance and reducing invoice quantity discrepancies
- Replenishment data accuracy – controlling and managing ordering parameters
- Placement and maintenance of purchase orders – ensure orders are placed accurately, to eliminate non-conformance whilst proactively updating the Merchandiser of delays and shortages
- Quality of stock management – proactively monitoring product performance, controlling intake and making recommendations based on availability and stock on hand coverage
- Past experience of Replenishment/Assistant Merchandiser within a similar retailer, or highly performing individual from within the business looking to progress.
- High level of merchandising, supply and inventory process knowledge
- Experience in managing/liaising with a supply base (desirable)
- Replenishment System Experience an advantage (desirable)
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.